|How to I buy something online?
When you see something you wish to buy click on the grey button, usually to the right of the screen, that say Add to Basket , Buy, or Add
to Gift. eg:
A popup box will appear on your screen asking a question. If you meant to buy the item click OK, if no press cancel.
Your popup shopping basket will now open and display what you have added to it.
At this stage you can amend quantities or remove any items, then, either continue shopping by clicking back in the main page of the website,
(which will minimise the shopping basket to your task bar and can be called up again at any time), continue shopping after closing the shopping
basket or, or follow through to the main checkout.
You can add as many items to your shopping basket as you wish. It will keep a
total for you of what you are spending.
To check what you are buying at any stage click on the Shopping Cart
button at top of the page which will take you to your shopping basket. Items
can be removed from the shopping basket at any stage, if required.
Once you have finished shopping and proceed to the main checkout you need to
follow the instructions on the order form.
First choose your shipping zone by scrolling down the very large list of all the towns and
suburbs of New Zealand. Choosing the correct town will add the correct delivery fee to your order.
Complete the order form details,
where you can also specify colours, special requests, delivery details, etc.
and compose an accompanying message. Then click the Submit button. If all the details are filled in correctly - a warning note will popup if
there is something missing - you will then be taken to a summary page, where you can double check all your
details on one simple, easy to read page.
IMPORTANT: Choose a payment method and follow through with all the details requested. We do not receive your order until the payment method
I add items to my shopping basket but the shopping basket
the reason why you cannot add anything to our shopping basket.
Enable Cookies for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Netscape Navigator
have been using our online shopping system since 1999 with no problems until recently when internet security has become so much stricter.
How can I pay you?
We accept orders and payments from customers all over the world. Below are some of the payment methods available. The most
common payment method for international customers is credit card or Paypal.
(In the UK sometimes its called a debit card but as long as it is a Visa it should work)
- Secure Credit Card: we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club cards. All payments are handled by DPS, our
banks recommended and approved secure payment server. We do not have any access to your card details so we cannot add additional
- Bartercard: Yes we can accept Bartercard orders at the moment though we need to reserve the right to withdraw this at any time. Please choose Bartercard as your payment option on the confirmation page. There is a maximum of $500 per month per customer available at present though we may change this at any time. Alcohol is not available for payment via Bartercard sorry.
- Charge Account: Only for existing customers who have an established charge account. Fill in company details, order number etc
and submit the details.
- Cheque In The Mail: You must fill in the details for us to get your information and we will watch the mail closely for your cheque to
arrive. There is a 7 day clearance on cheques before we can send out your order.
- Direct Credit: Please record your payment details so we can check our bank account for your payment. Our bank details are
provided to you at this point (with your order reference number) for either visiting an ASB bank to make the deposit or via internet or
phone banking. You must use your order number when you make the deposit.
- Paypal: Record your paypal details and submit them, you will follow through to a thank you page and be asked to then login to your
paypal account to authorise the payment.
My credit card keeps declining and there is plenty of credit?
On the very rare occasions this has happened, the customer has made contact with their bank and discovered that their card is not
approved for international transactions. The banks can normally sort this out in double quick time for you. Your order will not
be lost and if you email us we can send you through a link to the secure payment server to retry the card.